MV Transportation Drivers in Seattle, Washington
Now Hiring DRIVERS
$$$ PAID TRAINING $$$
WE TRAIN FOR CDL!
Full-time and Part-time available!
Drive into a GREAT CAREER with MV Transportation - We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
Questions? Please call: 206-794-6535
Drivers are responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle. The primary objective is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- Drive safely at all times.
- Provide friendly customer service.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Complete necessary paperwork.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must want to provide a safe environment for their passengers and those around them.
- Speak, read, write and understand English.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and professionalism.
- Safe driving history and clean driving record.
- We will train for CDL B with Airbrakes and P-1 Endorsements. PAID TRAINING!!
- Drug free work place.
- Paid Training!
- Room for growth/advancement.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required for this position. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
CATEGORY: Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Transportation
POSTING ID: TNDRIVE89220_89220
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified