Abbott Ambassador in Shah Alam, Malaysia
• Ensure instrument analytical turnaround time (uptime/repair/maintenance)
• Conduct customer business review (KPI reviews)
• Manage customer relationship and thoroughly plan, prepare and follow up customer visits (pre-call plan, post-call notes)
• Identify customer training requirements
• Coach customers and share knowledge (education)
• Identify and resolve customer pain points (troubleshooting)
• Replenish and control inventory
• Build image and brand in eyes of customer
• "Sell" or reinforce Abbott’s total solution value offering
• Collect and transmit VOC (Voice of Customer
Malaysia > Shah Alam : No 22 Jalan Pemaju U/1/15
Yes, 20 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/abbott-
YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/c/abbott
Twitter at https://twitter.com/AbbottNews