Honeywell 2017UR - ISC Trainee - Operations Supervisor, Shanghai in Shanghai, China
- Meet or exceed AOP commitments for key production metrics. Monitors and oversees production processes and suggest changes in working methods or operation sequences in order to improve efficiency.
- Coordinate execution of production plan.
- Monitor and evaluate Cell Leader goals; driving for standardized effective solutions to existing problems.
- Maintain a strong presence in the manufacturing areas.
- Reward and recognize individual and team performance.
- Provide effective leadership, guidance, coaching, communication, learning and development for the Cell Leaders to create a work environment conductive to employee morale, motivation, growth and teamwork to accomplish performance objectives.
- Implements discipline processes to ensure compliance to code of conduct and desired work behaviors.
- Audit Cell meetings (Tier 1meeting) to ensure effective communication flow.
- Audit Cell Leaders, support and maintain 5S in areas of responsibility.
- Follow Leadership Standardized Work
- Responsible for fast response to identify abnormalities.
Drives a continuous improvement culture by instilling Plan, Do, Check, Act methodology , Implement Honeywell Operation System behaviors, systems, and processes to continually improve competitiveness. Responsible to ensure Kaizen process is supported, Drives a visually managed work environment
University Degree with major in Engineering or Mechanical
- Can read, write and understand English language.
- Capability of managing manpower based on customer requirement and actual quantity.
- Problem analyzing, solving in a timely manner.
- Support production processes in a team-based manufacturing environment.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Job: *Integrated Supply Chain
Title: 2017UR - ISC Trainee - Operations Supervisor, Shanghai
Requisition ID: 00331399