HP Legal Counsel in Shanghai, China
- HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: • blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things • 3D printing • multi-function printing • Ink in the office • tablets, phablets, notebooks • mobile workstations We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create! If you are Quality Engineer, you will have a chance to • Develops and recommends innovative process improvements to effectively address business needs. • Identifies and resolves highly complex legal, regulatory, and business issues. • Manages legal responsibilities for multiple client organizations with divergent priorities and needs. • Leads complex, multidimensional projects or transactions. • Takes full accountability for clients' legal needs by networking effectively to achieve resolution of matters outside of direct subject matter expertise or responsibility. • Scope includes supporting one or more parts of global or regional business or leading complex commercial transactions. • Impact includes providing specialized legal expertise in one or more areas of strategic importance to client base.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Advanced university degree in law (e.g. JD or LLB).
• Meets local legal license requirements.
• Typically 10+ years commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
• Significant experience managing multiple, complex, strategic, specialty law projects, issues, and transactions.
To be successful you should be:
• Mastery of legal and relevant business knowledge in multiple practices areas.
• Recognized subject matter expert in a key practice area.
• Broad and deep knowledge of company policies, procedures, and practices.
• Developed awareness of how to operate successfully in multiple international legal environments.
• Mastery in negotiating or advising senior representatives of external and internal organizations on complex and high value/risk matters.
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
• English language skills to business standard required.
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html