HP Mechanical Engineer in Shanghai, China
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
· blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
· 3D printing
· multi-function printing
· Ink in the office
· tablets, phablets, notebooks
· mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are Mechanical Engineer, you will have a chance to
· Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
· Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
· Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
· Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
· 13 years of working experience in consumer or precision manufacturing industry
· Fresh graduate with keen interest in manufacturing operations would also be considered
to be successful you should be:
· Familiar with high volume or high value machinery integration manufacturing activity
· Project management and total quality management experience
· Experience in managing outsourcing partner such as preferred.
· Fluency in English and Chinese language
· Good project planning and execution
· Strong analytical problem solving skills
· Good team work and communication skills
· Self driven, motivated and results orientated
· Fast learner, able to grasp situation quickly and develop solutions independently.
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html