Fairmont Guest Relations Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
Guest Relations Assistant
The Guest Relations Assistant focuses on customer service and builds partnerships with other departments to ensure that guests' needs are attended to promptly. He/She is responsive to situations and activities that take place at the lobby, public areas, satellite desks and driveway.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Singapore is ideally situated at the crossroads of Singapore's business, cultural, entertainment and shopping districts. It offers 769 luxuriousguestrooms andsuites, a collection of 16 distinctiverestaurants and bars and 70,000 square feet of primemeeting space - all supported by our Singapore hotel's award-winning service teams.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main**responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Be part of the Front Office areas such as Front Desk, Fairmont President Club Desk, Airline, Groups, Rooms Controlling, Club Executive Lounge and Lobby Greeting.
- Assist guests with check in and checkout, other cashiering duties.
- Give a warm welcome to guests on arrival and register them as well as issuing room keys by using the appropriate standards.
- Be efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements,handling guest feedback, provide direction and give suggestions.
- Handling guests' mails and messages, and answering phone calls.
- Meet, greet, room and send VIPs.
- Attend daily briefings and relevant departmental and interdepartmental meetings.
- Ensure the safety, security and loss control policies and procedures are compiled with at the front counter and back office area.
- Work towards maximizing room revenue by up-selling to a higher rate category and selling the highest possible rates for walk-in guests.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Front Office Manager/Assistant Front Office Manager/Reception and Duty Manager.
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintains the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed to anybody.
- Be aware of the Hotels fire and emergency procedure.
- Minimum O level
- Preferably with Front Office experience
- Computer Knowledge, i.e. basic experience with windows, internet explorer and word
- Read, write, speak English fluently
- Good guest interaction skills
- Good listerning skills
- Sound decision making
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Fairmont Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 31.Aug.2017, 10:59:00 AM
Req ID: RTP00481