Honeywell Metrology Engineer in South Bend, Indiana
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Use your knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell South Bend site deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented engineers. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers.
Use your advanced Metrology engineering experience to support development of new concepts, standards and processes in a manufacturing setting
Refine and expand your supply chain and engineering knowledge in a team based culture
Positively impact daily production activities and drive improvement in a fast paced, challenging environment
25 Prepare or update reports and documentation
25 Interact collaboratively with team and leadership
25 Plan, lead and execute projects
25 Develop new techniques and analytical tools
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Some relevant experience.
- Deep understanding of the calibration standards and specifications
- Ability to write calibration procedures
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
- Capability of following guidelines and ensuring efficiency on tasks
- Application of advanced metrology techniques to optimize manufacturing processes
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Clearly and concisely convey subtle or complex messages to a variety of audiences
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD10285
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3520 Westmoor St, South Bend, IN USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.