Learning Care Group Childcare Lead Teacher wanted* in Southfield, Michigan
Childtime Learning Center in Southfield is Hiring!
We have a Full Time opening for a Lead Teacher
at our childcare center located on 15636 JL Hudson Drive
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- 2 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Associates degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Department/School: JL Hudson
Brand: Childtime Learning Centers
Job Title: Childcare Lead Teacher wanted*
Job Status/Hours: Full time
Address: 15636 Jl Hudson Drive
Requisition Number: 28435BR
Job Group: Teacher