Stanley Black and Decker Sr. Commercial Channel Manager in Southington, Connecticut
JOB SPECIFICATIONS At Stanley Black & Decker (SBD), one of the world’s fastest growing and most dynamic companies, we seek the best in the industry to join our team. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage division is searching for a Senior Channel Marketing Manager - Hand Tools & Storage, to service our North American Division from Southington, CT.
Sr. Channel Manager for the IC Field channel supporting the Hand Tools & Storage business. Responsibilities will vary depending on experience. Manage and lead a team of up to 2 channel managers to coordinates cross functionally with sales, marketing, finance and operations teams to develop product, merchandising, and promotional strategies. Executes market communication plans, promotions and new product launches. Presents product, merchandising, and promotional strategies to account buyers. Interfaces with Brand Marketing Team for production of point of purchase materials. Learns and understands the channel P&L; to make sound business decisions in order to drive top and bottom line sales. Analyzes/tracks POS, inventory, market share, competitive, landscapes, and tracks program promotional effectiveness and recommends changes and improvements as required. Manages cost of sales and SGA budget Works closely with the sales team to manage listings in order to maximize sales and profitability via mix management Works with operations team to develop inventory forecast.
- Bachelor’s degree Minimum 5+ years of IC Sales and or marketing experience within the construction and industrial tool Industry with a record of demonstrated achievement.
- Channel-specific and knowledge of SAP, BW, and other SBD software applications a plus.
- Effective project management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of key business measures--sales, gross margin, OM, etc.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Solid analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong multi-tasking ability as well as ability to manage deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of construction and industrial products and market a plus
Requisition Number: 42221BR
Title: Sr. Commercial Channel Manager
Business: US - GTS - Commercial
State / Country / Province: Connecticut
No. of Positions: 1
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law