NV Employer Service Technician in Sparks, Nevada
POSITION: Service Technician in Emergency Restoration Services Industry.
TYPE: Full time regular; 40 hours a week, 10-12 hour shifts, Monday-Friday, overtime and weekends on occasion.
LOCATION: Reno/Sparks/McCarran, NV.
SALARY: $13.50 hour. No benefits.
To apply for this position you must visit a Nevada JobConnect office for a referral. Please bring a current resume.
1. Experience with water mitigation and mold remediation preferred.
2. Minimum education High School Diploma or equivalent.
3. Minimum 18 years of age for insurance purposes.
4. Valid Nevada Drivers License with a verifiable good driving record as may drive company vehicle.
5. OSHA 10 or ability to obtain at time of hire.
6. IICRC certification is a plus.
7. Own basic hand tools.
8. Own transportation required. Employee needs the ability to get to various job sites (could be assigned to multiple job sites in same shift. No bus service or bicycle as have to report to remote project sites around Northern Nevada.)
9. Ability to stand 10-12 hours a shift scrubbing ceilings with a pole on a 30ft scissor-lift/boom lift or work in confined spaces.
10.Position requires respirator fit test by employer.
11.Employer provides personal protective equipment (respirator, gloves, hard hat, and coverall).
12.Qualified candidates can work in a team environment, whether performing duties alone or with others, and follow instructions.
13.Company has strict limitations on tardiness and call ins.
14.Required to work overtime and weekends on occasion.
15.Employer conducts mandatory drug test and background check.
Growing and fast-paced company looking for full-time, year-round technicians. We are an emergency service company handling water mitigation, fire and storm damage, as well as, mold remediation. Training and additional certifications available for the right individuals. We offer a great opportunity to learn a new trade in a growing industry.