FleishmanHillard Accounts Payable Coordinator, St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services is the shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group. Agency Accounting Services works closely with FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard Inc. operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For 70 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance. Agency Accounting Services has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies with locations about the world.
FleishmanHillard Inc. has an immediate opening for a reliable, well organized, and experienced associate in our Accounts Payable department. This individual will be responsible for providing AP support to locations around the globe. This is an hourly position.
Minimum Required skills and experience includes:
- General knowledge of Accounting/Accounts Payable systems; PeopleSoft experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, analytical skills, and ability to compose and initiate correspondence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent numeric and alpha data entry skills
- Excel at prioritizing workload for numerous deadlines and taking ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to process data with speed and accuracy
- Strong problem solving ability, attention to detail, and a well-defined work ethic
- Organized and flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Two year Accounting degree a plus
Experience in the following areas is also desired:
- Review of vendor invoices and assisting buyers with issue resolution
- Process vendor payments, including numerous bank interfaces and working with CFO/Corporate Controller for payment approvals
- Assist with vendor and GL account reconciliation research
- Attention to detail with ability to easily support numerous tasks within the payables process
- Correspond with offices to assist with questions/needs
- Train offsite office staff on necessary skills and processes
- Test system enhancements and propose solutions for improvements
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.