FleishmanHillard PeopleSoft Technical Support Specialist, St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services is the shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group. Agency Accounting Services works closely with FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. FleishmanHillard Inc. operates throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For 70 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance. Agency Accounting Services has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies with locations about the world.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for a customer focused, team oriented, PeopleSoft Technical Support Specialist to join our MIS team. The PeopleSoft Support specialist will be responsible for delivering tier 1 service support and maintenance for Financials modules including customer incidents (break/fix, requests, and how to), and related support functions and responsibilities. This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure to staff all around the world.
- Interact with customers via multiple communications methods and resolve or escalate customer incidents in a timely manner per established guidelines, processes, and service level agreements.
- Track, diagnose, replicate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues involving end users across the globe, supporting the effort to identify and eliminate the root cause of issues in the environment.
- Create accurate and thorough ticket documentation and ensure knowledge resulting from analysis and support activities is published for support for future occurrences, keeping knowledgebase up to date.
- PeopleSoft Security administration; responsible for responding to day to day security requests.
- Assist with the development of standards, processes, and procedures for help desk ticket tracking. Contribute toward or lead continuous improvement efforts and initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify recurring incidents and trends, and appropriately escalate issues. Leverage internal expertise, knowledge and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Protect our customers, our users, and our brand by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PeopleSoft Financials or related software. Cognos experience helpful, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to investigate, diagnose, and resolve issues without known solutions, making recommendations and defining action plans accordingly.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- A level of commitment and dedication to the business as well as a strong work ethic and customer service orientation.
- This individual must be a coachable self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures both written and verbally.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to the customer.
- Possess a sense of urgency and a desire to learn as well as be adaptable and innovative, providing creative solutions and readily accepting feedback, mentoring, and coaching.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.