FleishmanHillard Research Manager, St. Louis in St. Louis, Missouri
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Research Manager on the Global Research and Analytics team. This position will be based in the FH St. Louis office.
The Research Manager will help design and manage marketing research studies, write questionnaires/discussion guides, analyze survey/opinion data, prepare reports and present findings. In addition, he or she will mine, query and analyze marketing campaign information to identify key trends and create relevant conclusions and implications.
FleishmanHillard, globally headquartered in St. Louis, is one of the largest integrated communications companies in the world. Our service to clients draws on expertise across more than 25 disciplines, including B2C and B2B marketing, branding, corporate reputation management, CSR, creative services, entertainment and sports, digital and social media, financial communications and investor relations, healthcare, internal communications, issues and crisis management, public affairs, and technology.
The FH Global Research & Analytics group is a team of researchers and strategists whose expertise and passion is in collecting and analyzing data that help clients fuel powerful positioning programs and connect and engage with their audiences to achieve desired goals. We focus our research in three areas:
- Primary: brand and communications research, online communities, ethnography, traditional and web-based focus groups/online discussion boards
- News monitoring and competitive intelligence: media audits, landscape analysis, marketplace competitiveness
- Analytics and measurement: traditional, social and digital analytics and measurement to demonstrate performance impact
- Consult with external clients and recommend research designs that address their needs and align with business objectives and budgets
- Write research proposals and work with research vendors to develop budget estimates
- Create primary marketing research instruments including survey questionnaires and focus group discussion guides and work with clients on the review and approval process
- Analyze data, write research reports, and deliver oral research presentations of research findings and conclusions
- Recommend communications solutions based on the research results
- Participate in integrated research and analytics assignments, which include the use of social and traditional media monitoring and analytics results
- Collaborate with internal practice group and industry sector leads to deploy the best research to ensure client success
- Five or more years of experience across a broad range of research categories and models
- Research specialist experienced in quantitative and qualitative marketing research (e.g., sample and survey design)
- Experience in customer surveys, research, and analysis, as well as measurement principles in consumer research
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written form
- Results-focused approach and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Ability to be flexible and precise under deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide important audience or market insights
- A consummate team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to client service and delivering results
- Critical thinker who is constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the firm
- Proven analytical and deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into meaningful positioning strategies
- Agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is preferred
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.