Aon Corporation McLagan Senior Product Manager (Stamford, CT) in Stamford, Connecticut
Aon Is Looking For A McLagan Senior Product Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Radford business group within Aon Hewitt in Stamford, CT or New York, NY.
McLagan is the financial services industry's leading global compensation consulting firm. Our clients include virtually every leading global financial services firm, including hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity firms, investment management organizations, commercial and retail banks, securities firms and public plan sponsors. Our business model is based on creating and expanding long-term partnerships with our clients. Many of our key client relationships extend back to McLagan’s inception in 1966. More information about McLagan is available athttp://www.mclagan.com/.
Your Impact As A Radford Senior Product Manager
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Lead as Voice of Customer and Product Owner in an Agile development team with a majority of developers located in Sydney Australia.
- Specify market requirements for Radford’s survey delivery and data analytic products by conducting ongoing market research, including on-site visits and teleconference calls with clients and prospects.
- Prioritize product backlog based on a combination of market requirements, competitive intelligence, strategic business needs, operational constraints and technology parameters.
- Analyze data sets and present data-driven proposals to senior leadership and clients.
- Build effective working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders across global time zones; including clients and prospects; senior Radford business partners; sales and marketing; engineering/IT leadership; procurement; and finance.
- Assist sales and marketing with go-to-market planning and execution.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 5-7+ years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field; MBA is a plus
- Proven track record of launching/managing successful software/data products
- Ability to influence and persuade without formal authority
- Experience in an UI/UX role or experience guiding UI/UX design
- Experience managing data products is a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack and tools (e.g. .NET, SQL Server, TFS, SharePoint) is a plus
- Exposure to human capital management and/or HR compensation and benefits is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2414429
Location: United States, CT, Stamford