Aon Corporation Quality Assurance Officer- Seeking all Senior Paraplanners in Sydney, Australia
- Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Paraplanner
- Work in a dynamic, high profile environment
- Make a significant contribution to the business and be a part of the continued success of the centre
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we're driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you'll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It's an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we'll empower results.
Utilise your previous paraplanning experience and technical expertise whilst allowing you to make a significant contribution to the business and being part of the continued success of the centre in this unique role as Quality Assurance Officer. Have an impact in this key role within our Financial Advice area where you will liaise between paraplanners and advisers, as well providing specialist support to the Manager of the Aon Paraplanning Centre. You will be a compliance specialist; have a solid understanding around legislation, and across the board knowledge when it comes to Financial Planning.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing a quality assurance service to a diverse range of advisers
- Liaising between paraplanners and advisers, as well as being an escalation point for paraplanners
- Assessing and providing feedback on individual cases as well as contributing to process implementation improvements for advice delivery
- Providing a compliant and technically correct advice solution which serves the client's best interests
- Coaching and mentoring other team members
- Educating advisers on compliance issues, ensuring that adviser expectations of delivery timing are met
- Providing specialist support to the Manager of the Aon Paraplanning Centre
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Demonstrated experience as a Paraplanner
- ADFP qualified - required
- Degree qualified - ideally
- Knowledge of ASIC, ISC and FPA compliance standards
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to details and strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Xplan software - preferred
Aon Culture & Benefits
With close to 1600 employees, we are the largest organisation of our kind in Australia. Globally, we have an employee base of 72,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions.
Aon Hewitt Wealth Management is a leading provider of a number of related business products and services, including superannuation and financial advice, dedicated to ensuring financial wellbeing. Aon is a highly regarded superannuation provider for individuals as well as corporate businesses and small enterprises.
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer and we invite you to be part of an organisation that has a diverse workplace, values continuous learning and supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
Job number: QUALI18871
Location: New South Wales, Sydney