J&J Family of Companies Senior Order Analyst – PSSC, Professional Services Support Center (1 of 4) in Tampa, Florida
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Order Analyst – PSSC, Professional Services Support Center. This position will be based out of Tampa, FL.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The objective of PSSC is to receive internal J&J IT order requests for application development or support and provide back to the requestor in a timely fashion the accurate estimates or quotes for the required services. This role will be primarily accountable to monitor and support a group of order analysts that will receive the IT order requests and provide the expected estimate or quote in conformance to the PSSC standard operating procedures at expected quality and timing. This role will monitor new requests coming into PSSC and ensure it is properly routed to the team members. The person will also be responsible to manage and deliver individual orders as per the volume of demand and or team capacity. This role will be the first point of contact for resolving individual order issues. S/he will be also the operational leaders to the PSSC Operations Manager.
• Leads a team of Order Analysts at a regional Professional Services Support Center (PSSC) and support the day-to-day operation of the PSSC
• Demonstrates a detailed understanding of PSSC procedures and a broad understanding of all IT AS services.
• Acts as the first line of contact for PSSC order analysts and Business Unit IT (BUIT) customers for estimating and quoting of IT AS services.
• Manages all estimation activities including review of service requests, initially identifying the appropriate services, and coordinating with service owners to deliver a comprehensive estimate.
• Leads the creation of formal service orders (Quote and Addendums documents). This includes performing high level requirements assessments, initially identifying the correct services to fulfill the order, determining the order owner, ensuring that pricing models are complete and accurate, and facilitating the review and approval of the order with the customer.
• Coordinates resource management activities for orders, including formal requests for vendor roles in the vendor management tool, administration of vendor selection, onboarding, and release activities.
• Ensures that IT AS service information is accurately reflected in key systems to enable order planning and fulfillment activities, such as the project portfolio management system (for resource and financial planning), order entry system, vendor and financial management systems.
• A Bachelors or Associate’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of IT professional experience is required.
• Experience in IT shared services environment is preferred.
• Previous experience in a team lead role is preferred.
• Customer Service mindset and ability to manage business partner expectations is required
• Ability to deal with high paced service delivery and challenging timelines is required
• Ability to facilitate collaboration among stakeholders is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Global/international experience or exposure is preferred.
• Internal knowledge of Johnson & Johnson business is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)