Schneider Electric Returns & Post Sales Support Customer Care Agent in Telford, United Kingdom
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We hire individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. With a mission to make the most of our clients' energy, we can help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Returns & Post Sales Support Customer Care Agent. This role will be based in our office in Telford. We are looking for a professional that will work on full-time permanent bases and can commit with us for the long term.
To provide a single point of contact for customers across all business areas remaining pro-active and professional when dealing with enquiries from internal and external customers. To provide a level of customer service that will meet and exceed expectations.
Accept inbound telephone calls/emails from all customers who require help and support with regards to Returns and Post-Sales Support
Knowledgeable service to provide:
- Responsible for audit, processing, and receiving of inquires
- Tenacity to resolve customer issues, using the SAP system interface and achieving SLAs
- Support the team in the achievement of maintaining department KPI’s
- Liaise with customer to organise return of damaged/no longer required stock
- Provide frequent updates where required to all stakeholders i.e. Supervisors Managers/sales engineers
- Act as a liaison with Account Managers/Sales Engineers and Finance for additional information as requested
- Participate in and actively promote the company’s CIP (continuous improvement program) looking for ways to continually improve the way we work
- Actively engage in team meetings
- Support the initiative to reduce the number of debit notes received and promote online ordering
- Log all enquiries on the bFO (Saleforce) and notes in SAP
- Telephony use as required
- Provide a basic product support knowledge for customer requests (training will be given)
- Liaise as necessary with the Logistics operation
- Interact with the Transport team on all matters concerning delivery tracking
- Provide an efficient and professional written response to customer enquiries received via the Schneider
Qualifications and Skills:
We are looking for PC literacy, good key board skills and an excellent telephone manner. The post holder must be literate in the English language, and be flexible and adaptable.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative, a willingness to cooperate with others, be non-confrontational, motivated and a team player. Good communication skills are a must as well as patience and the ability to be tolerant of others
_Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it is an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future._
Please apply on line.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-England-Telford
Unposting Date: Nov 18, 2016, 7:59:00 AM
Req ID: 003320