HP Auditor in Tlaquepaque, Mexico
· Audits basic business processes; and performs standard audits that are typically small in scope. Focus of role will be on auditing SAP application/usage.
· Performs tasks that involve identifying inherent and residual risks and helps conduct risk-based audits.
· Provides basic research and data analysis support for projects; analyzes data and supports others on the team.
· Gains understanding of HP audit procedures and developments.
· Supports solution development with guidance at the business unit or country level.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
· Basic understanding of core HP businesses and revenue cycle.
· Basic risk assessment and scoping skills.
· Intermediate research and analytical skills.
· Basic financial and business acumen.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools.
Desired SAP Certification.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html