HP Auditor in Tlaquepaque, Mexico
· Audits complex business processes.
· Identifies inherent and residual risks and conducts risk-based audits.
· Develops an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, summarizes findings and identifies improvements.
· Supervises assigned audit activities.
· Manages and supports accounting and/or operational audits from start to finish.
· Conducts complex research and data analysis for various audit projects.
· Stays abreast of leading practices in auditing procedures, accounting regulations, governmental regulations, and internal control procedures.
· Contributes to business- or function-wide solutions that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or equivalent highly desirable
· Typically 4+ years of related experience in finance, accounting or audit.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Systematic understanding of internal audit policies and operating principles.
· Intermediate understanding of core HP businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Solid financial and business acumen.
· Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution, and implementation.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html