HP Financial Analyst in Tlaquepaque, Mexico
· Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
· Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
· Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
· Develops an understanding of the company•s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
· Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes.
· Basic analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html