Abbott Product Manager（アボットジャパングループ） in Tokyo, Japan
- Lead and implement marketing activities for the business to drive awareness, increase sales, and create customer loyalty – including marketing programs, promotions, and new product launch.
- Manage project timelines, resources and project workload for initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with sales team to develop segment coverage/penetration strategies and plans.
- Identify key growth area and execute marketing plans and tactics to achieve the growth plan.
- Develop marketing materials, sales tools, and campaigns to support sales team.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate results for marketing programs and campaigns, to determine the ROI.
- Lead demand forecasting and product, share trend analysis.
- Understand market trends, competitive situation, and VOC – through interaction with sales and customers.
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing function (preferred – 3+ years of experience as product manager in medical space)
- Strategic business consultant or related field background preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Successful track record in marketing program execution.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Industry specific: overall medical market knowledge especially in ophthalmology
- IT related: MS Office, especially strong Excel operating skills required.
社会保険（健康、厚生、労災、雇用）完備 財形貯蓄、退職金制度、育児休暇、介護休暇、総合福利厚生サービス、TOEIC受験料補助、社員持株制度、 団体生命保険、定期健康診断、契約保養施設
JOB FAMILY: Marketing-Other
LOCATION: Japan >Tokyo : Mita Twin Building West
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: Japan >Minato-ku : Toranomon Building
WORK SHIFT: Standard
TRAVEL: Not specified
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE: Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES: Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is about the power of health. For more than 125 years, Abbott has been helping people reach their potential — because better health allows people and communities to achieve more. With a diverse, global network serving customers in more than 150 countries, we create new solutions — across the spectrum of health, around the world, for all stages of life. Whether it’s next-generation diagnostics, life-changing devices, science-based nutrition, or novel reformulations, we are advancing some of the most innovative and revolutionary technologies in healthcare, helping people live their best lives through better health.
The people of Abbott come to work each day with relentless energy, enthusiasm and a promise to enhance the health and well-being of millions of people. They push the boundaries to help manage and treat some of life’s greatest health challenges.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott , to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.