FleishmanHillard Graphic Designer, Toronto in Toronto, Canada
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
Working at FH Toronto will provide you with the guarantee that each and every day you will be stimulated, challenged, rewarded and energized beyond your expectations. Our impressive and long list of clients includes FORTUNE 500 corporations, renowned consumer brands, major government agencies and trade associations.
When you join FleishmanHillard, you join a winning team!
About the role:
FleishmanHIllard Toronto is currently searching for dynamic, imaginative and driven Graphic Designers to work with the firm on an ongoing Independent Contractor basis. We are looking for individuals who can “think outside the box” and provide that artistic flair to help formulate design, art concepts and visual elements in advertisements, websites and other printed and digital visual communications.
Note: This is an Independent Contractor role.
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and clients’ needs
- Manage and create compelling and consistent design projects from inception to completion; including websites, email templates, online ads, videos, brochures, annual reports, signage etc.
- Develop creative concepts; make recommendations to improve look and feel of client projects
- Manage large, complex design projects from inception to completion
- Work with digital/print vendors and technology partners to estimate projects, oversee production, and report issues
- Actively participate in cross-functional team meetings to better integrate creative design opportunities for clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency on Mac OS X platform
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of design principles with strong typographic and page layout skills
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and proofs under minimal supervision in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills to keep all jobs on track, meet deadlines & work with tight timelines
- Design, creativity and problem solving skills
- Must be able to react quickly in a dynamic business environment
- Extremely proactive, organized, detail-oriented, client focused, deadline & results driven
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Punctual and reliable
- Well organized, with excellent planning and prioritizing abilities
- A strong multi-tasker
- A team player
- Positive and solutions focused
- Impeccable work ethic
- Able to respond with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick turnaround
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We support persons with disabilities with accommodation during our recruitment and selection process. Individual accommodation will be provided to candidates who are selected for assessment.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of DAS, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: Specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.