Centene Corporation Credentialing Specialist I in Town and Country, Missouri
Position Purpose: Perform credentialing and related activities based on plan specifications
- Perform credentialing and re-credentialing activities according to plan specifications and in compliance with NCQA standards
- Communicate with professionalism with physicians, office managers, providers, and other third parties to secure needed information
- Gather information for Credentialing Committee meetings
- Process, track and file credentialing applications within established standards
- Generate and utilize reporting to support business functions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining quality
Education/Experience: Associate s degree, or high school diploma/equivalent and 1 years of data entry, customer service, medical office, provider data management, credentialing or healthcare operations (i.e. claims processing, billing, provider relations or contracting) experience, preferably in a managed care or insurance environment.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Provider Data Management
Organization: Provider Data Management
Location: Missouri-Town and Country
Requisition ID: 1040932