ASML EUV Industrial Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have a "can-do" mentality and are you a problem solver? Then this opportunity might be the one for you!
You co-design the improvements to enable proper serviceability and manufacturability. Once the design is defined you translate this knowledge into practical work preparation, like writing work instructions, defining and designing service and production tools, creating and giving training, supporting service and manufacturing during execution. All with the goal to realize an effective and efficient introduction of our products into the factory and field, and making sure our products are manufactural and serviceable.
- Co-design the product to secure design for service and design for manufacturing.
- Review technical documentation of the multidisciplinary development team.
- Define and create the service process (needed diagnostics, replacement, and recovery) with ASML known means.
*Field & Factory introduction: *
- Prepare field and factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities by writing work instructions, defining tools and parts.
- Define and develop solutions to complex structural problems on your sub-module.
- Train field and factory teams to execute service and manufacturing activities.
- Train first line support teams to execute to trouble shoot product performance issues.
- Trouble shoot and support availability and performance issues in field and factory.
Technical Bachelor/Master degree in physics, mechatronics, mechanical or electronics engineering.
Work experience in industrial engineering is a pre. Knowledge of the specific ASML processes and an optical background is a pre.
We expect you to act as a professional:
- Be pro-active
- Express a ‘can-do’ and problem solving mentality
- Professional communication skills (English is must, German and Dutch is pro).
- Able to report progress and issues
- Eager to develop yourself personally and technically
- Able to deal with an atmosphere where priorities and technical insights might change suddenly
To perform your job you should be able to:
- Work with PC (Microsoft Office, SAP, HTML, XML text formats)
- Have technical discussions (understanding and explaining of technical concepts)
- Execute (and test) service and manufacturing activities
- Troubleshoot issues on systems
- Give training
- Flexibility to travel abroad (1-3 times per year);
- Affinity with hands-on work (i.e. Cleanroom);
Context of the position
- Focus on the cycle time and serviceability aspects in the development and validation of new products;
- Identify new manufacturing and serviceability opportunities for ASML that improve the availability of our EUV source systems
Be advised that this concerns a (long term) flex opportunity. All contracting (payroll) will be handled by ASML’s preferred third party vendor, in accordance with ASML’s remuneration package. Please take this into consideration when you apply for this vacancy
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Activity: Development & Engineering
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2016-10-18
Functional area: Research & Development, Industrial Engineering
Background: Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, Mechanics, Optics, Mechatronics