ASML Product Change Leader in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you want to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle? Driving the process for impact analysis, business case assessment, implementation planning and actual implementation of changes at customers, factories and suppliers? Then this could be your next job!
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires concurrent engineering by all disciplines. New and changed hardware is introduced on daily basis and a smooth implementation is crucial for our business. As Product Change Leader it is your mission to secure quality of changes while minimizing processing time and cost. By facilitating the product change process and applying your configuration management expertise, you are able to support our cross sector teams driving concurrent engineering while you protect the business against uncontrolled changes.
Do you want to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle? Driving the impact analysis, business case assessment, implementation planning and actual implementation of changes at customers, factories, suppliers? To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of interpersonal, analytical and creative skills to guide and coordinate a cross-sector team implementing the product changes.
- Manage quality of change requests and clear decision making, while minimizing processing time
- Organize and chair Product and Project Change Board (impact analysis, planning and decision taking)
- Manage quality of change implementation plans while optimizing implementation cost and processing time
- Coordinate and coach cross-sector project team on product change process
- Manage change content delivery according to plan
- Monitor whether changes are being processed according agreed policy – with change specialist team
- Contribute to the Configuration Management Competence & embed improvements on CM roadmap, support in professionalizing Change Specialist team
- Provide input on configuration management set-up (baselines, product plan) early in Product Generation Process (PGP)
- 5 – 10 years work experience (mid-career)
- This role requires a combination of project coordination and specialist skills
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills combined with business sense; ability to compile business case while dealing with many uncertainties
- Experience in operations; ability to upstream foresee impact of changes.
- Experience in organizational change management
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module 1-6) is preferred.
- Lead in structure, prioritization, decisiveness
- Natural leader, outgoing, easy to be approached
- Strong communicator, while sensitive to stakeholder field
- Remain persistent until the goal has been reached
- Take responsibility for the decisions
- Explain/ present matters to people with different skills and background
- Demonstrate effective, constructive cooperation in cross-sector teams
- Handle conflicts & set priorities, while aware of sub cultures
- Show critical sense
- Professional communication in English
Context of the position
Beginning of 2016 the set-up of a Product Change Leader team has started. Governed by ASML’s Configuration Management Board, with executives across the sectors (D&E; and Operations), sponsored by our head D&E.; Do you want to become one of the first Product Change Leader of ASML?
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Activity: Development & Engineering
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2016-10-17
Functional area: Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering
Background: Others - Technical