SoSi Program Management Administrative Support/Site Lead in Afghanistan
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-160901-4608: Program Management Administrative Support/Site Lead
Job Category Analysis
Duty Location Overseas - Afghanistan
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 1-160901-4608
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Program Management Administrative .
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Perform all the duties of RMs serving as the working level Contractor responsible for the overall contract operations of their assigned sites, and shall be the Government’s primary point of contact for the designated COR/TTM. Site Leads shall be available as necessary during all duty hours to meet with the KO or COR/TTM to discuss contract performance matters
• Provide administrative contract management assistance to the in-theater PM and RM such as processing employee time sheets, coordinating leave and/or redeployment transportation for personnel in Afghanistan, etc. as required
• Works with the RM and/or PM to resolve KO/COR/ACOR identified contract performance matters
• Six years working experience in Government as either a Government or contractor employee providing administrative contract or logistical management support with at least two years’ experience in Iraq or Afghanistan
Clearance – TS/SCI
• At least two years’ experience in Iraq or Afghanistan
• Associates degree - OR four years of relevant experience
• Management experience, including leading large complex projects or teams
• Former Military NCO
• Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
• Work environment is often stressful and detail oriented