SoSi Regional Manager in Afghanistan
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-160901-4607: Regional Manager
Job Category Analysis
Duty Location Overseas - Afghanistan
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 1-160901-4607
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Regional Manager .
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Serve as working level contractor included in overall level of effort and reports to the PM
• Responsible for the overall contract operations of their respective geographic region as assigned by the PM, and shall be the contractor’s primary technical performance interface with COR/TTM within each region
• Receive and execute technical tasking’s from COR//TTM to the designated local Government representative at their assigned Regional Command
• Associates Degree OR four years of relevant management experience
• Eight years’ experience working in Government environment as either Government or contractor employee with at least two years management experience including leading large complex projects or teams
• Clearance – TS/SCI
• At least two years’ experience in Iraq or Afghanistan
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in either Afghanistan/SWA regional/political/military issues
• Former US Army Command or equivalent
• Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
• Work environment is often stressful and detail oriented