Fairmont Golf Opportunities - Spring 2017 in Canada
*Golf Opportunities - Spring 2017 Start Dates *
Combine valuable work experience with an energetic, fun lifestyle in one of Canada’s most breathtaking resorts! At Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, you will be an ambassador for our hotel by providing exceptional service. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings will make our guests feel unique and valued.
Hotel Overview: Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge is surrounded by the snow capped mountains and enchanting lakes of Jasper National Park; a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site which includes the #1 Best Golf Resort in Canada by the readers of SCOREGolf Magazine, a newly redesigned Fairmont spa, 9 food and beverage outlets, and many outdoor activities which are right outside your door. No matter what time of year you visit Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, you can expect to be a part of "The True Rocky Mountain Experience".
For more information on what it is like to live and work in Jasper as well as detailed information about our staff accommodations visit www.jasperparklodgejobs.com.
We are now recruiting for the following seasonal positions:
Golfer Services Attendant (Back Shop)
Golf Maintenance Labourer
- The majority of positions will have start dates in the beginning of May and ends dates mid-October.
- Candidates will be matched to positions based upon experience & qualifications. Please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
- Job responsibilities vary based upon position and will be discussed during the interview process.
- Previous golf or hospitality experience preferred
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Constant bending and reaching throughout shift
- Constant pushing and pulling throughout shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Busy work atmosphere
- Variable weather conditions
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Excellence; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Canada-Jasper-The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Closing Date: 31.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: JPL02299