Fairmont Regional Manager e-commerce & digital marketing in Canada
Manager e-commerce & digital marketing
Reporting to the Fairmont Le Château Montebello Sales & Marketing Manager, while maintaining strong relationships with Fairmont Tremblant and Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu, Regional Manager, E-Commerce & Digital Marketing will be responsible for all facets of the presence of these Hotels online. He will work closely with the marketing, public relations and revenue teams of each hotel and with the Americas e-commerce and digital marketing team at the head office to set up and follow up key corporate programs and each hotel, While developing new online marketing opportunities for hotels in the region.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing and with the support of the Hotel Leadership team and Fairmont Regional Marketing/PR team, the Digital Marketing and Public Relations Specialist responsibilities and essential job functions include the following:
- Develop, implement, monitor and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including content management of the website, email, social media and advertising campaigns for web display.
- Collaborate with the various internal teams (Catering, Human Resources, Spa, Golf, etc.) to create attractive content and support the hotel's activities and initiatives in order to optimize the user experience on the website. 'hotel.
- Oversee the creative development and production of hotels marketing/PR material and promotional activities (images, texts, descriptions, pitches, social media content).
Manage the digital presence of hotels on different websites and acquire additional quality traffic from other websites at Fairmont.com.
Supervise retention strategies using e-mail, newsletters, social media, etc.To increase the frequency of customers to visit our sites.
Coordinate and run e-mail campaigns distributed to the hotel's local database.
Coordinate e-mail campaigns with the GDW database with the Americas E-Commerce and Digital Marketing team at Head Office.
Design, build and maintain our presence in social media on all relevant channels, mostly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Analyze the SEO / SEM reports provided by the agency.
Identify trends in the hotel's digital activities and optimize spending and performance accordingly.
Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and evaluate according to objectives (ROI and KPI).
Complete training on Google Analytics to access the hotel GA account.
Produce monthly reports using Google Analytics, TrustYou, Fairmont / Accor suppliers and systems reports.
Develop new and creative digital growth strategies.
Evaluate emerging technologies and analyze prospects for adoption, where appropriate.
Collaborate with agencies, graphic designers and other vendor partners as required.
Participate in bi-weekly calls with each hotel to develop strategy, discuss new initiatives and share best practices.
Assist with writing concepts and tasks in print and other media.
Supervise and assist the tasks of the Digital Content Specialist of each hotel:
Help local hotels manage content on Fairmont.com.
Verification of third party registration sites and online travel agent sites to ensure that properties in the region have tariff parity and a compelling online web presence.
Develop web content, including social media in a real-time environment (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) that can stimulate interaction, discussion and user engagement.This in order to increase the traffic, the conversion of the website, the promotion of offers and events, the growth of fans and loyal followers through authentic and effective content strategies, etc.
Help the concepts and tasks of writing in printing, and other media channels.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing and public relations experience. Digital content marketing experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree and / or certificate in management, marketing or communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English)
- Knowledge of web content management platforms such as Ektron.
- Strong computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Extensive knowledge of email marketing programs and tools such as Responsys or Constant Contact.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Opera software (Sales & Catering, Property Manager);
- Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and administrative skills
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize to deliver exceptional results
- A passion for guest service and excellence
- Positive attitude and supportive, team-based approach towards the attainment of the hotel’s short and long term goals
- Very flexible in terms of schedules so that they correspond with the requests of the office, the hotel and the clients, including the weekends, the holidays, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours and days
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist! Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTSAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: Canada-Montebello-Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Closing Date: 30.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: LCM00599