Fairmont SUMMIT Aspiring Leader Program – Supervisor/Assistant Manager (2016/2017) - Canada in Canada
SUMMIT Aspiring Leader – Supervisor/Assistant Manager
Our SUMMIT Leadership Development Program has been designed with the development and career growth of FRHI Hotels & Resorts’ current and future leaders in mind.
The SUMMIT Aspiring Leaderprogram**offers promising hospitality talent – like YOU - the opportunity to achieve a deep understanding of luxury hotel operations and service excellence working alongside the industry’s very best.
As a SUMMIT Aspiring Leader, you may work in one of these areas:
- Finance & Accounting
- Food & Beverage
- Revenue Management
- Sales & Marketing
What’s in it for you?
In addition to valuable leadership experience in luxury hotel operations, you will enjoy the program features listed below:
- A Peer Ambassador – to help you settle into your role and responsibilities and life as a hospitality professional
- A Development Plan – to ensure you are constantly growing and progressing in your career
- A Department Head Level Mentor – to offer guidance as you progress through your development plan
- Committee Involvement – to build your network across various departments within the hotel
- Priority Access to FRHI Training Programs – to facilitate continuous learning and development
- Access to SUMMIT specific tools and programs - including SUMMIT Talk, a global networking channel on FRHI’s very own social media platform and SUMMIT Series, a series of learning webinars on various relevant topics
- Exposure across multiple departments – to allow you to gain a foundational understanding of hotel operations
- Involvement in Hotel Projects – to provide you with the opportunity to showcase your skill set and innovation abilities
Who is our ideal candidate?
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and the skills and qualifications listed below:
- A desire to advance your career in hotel operations
- A hospitality education (preferred)
- A minimum of 1 year hospitality experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Confidence, maturity, and adaptability
- Legal eligibility to work in Canada (Location preferences will be discussed during on campus interviews.)
Tell us about yourself!
With your application, please include the items listed below:
- Your up-to-date CV
- Your cover letter indicating your preferred position and hotel locations
ABOUT FRHI HOTELS & RESORTS - Now part of AccorHotels Group
We are thrilled to announce an exciting new chapter for FRHI Hotels & Resorts as our luxury brands,Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Raffles Hotels & Resorts and Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts join AccorHotels Group, one of the world’s largest global hotel companies. This exciting growth translates into opportunities, not just to better meet the needs of our guests, but opportunities for YOU, to grow your career with us around the world. As a leader in the global hospitality industry, we provide expertise and resources that enhance the value of our iconic hotel brands. Consistently recognized as a top employer, we are committed to a culture in which our colleagues are encouraged to Connect, Grow, and Live. We are a global community of hospitality leaders dedicated to serving our guests, colleagues and communities, realizing our full potential through professional development and growth opportunities, and enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences. Guided by our strong values and rich culture, we strive to be the world’s preferred Hospitality Company and an employer of choice. For more information, please visitfrhi.com/careers.
Primary Location: Canada
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: AME00188