J&J Family of Companies Sourcing Lead in Czech Republic
The Manager, Regional Sourcing & Alumni is responsible for translating the global sourcing strategies into regional sourcing strategies and actionable plans. They will create the regional plan for Talent sourcing that will ensure the Company is finding world class talent for the region. The Manager, Regional Sourcing & Alumni will be accountable to develop and execute on short and long term Talent sourcing and research strategies and plans. They will lead a regional team comprised of sourcing managers and Specialists and a team focused on University Campus Management. And ensure they deliver the full spectrum of recruitment sourcing services for the businesses that make up J&J.
Additionally, the Manager, Regional Sourcing & Alumni will regionalize and deliver on the execution of J&J Global Alumni strategy, in order to strengthen and leverage relationship with J&J Alumni community.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage Regional Sourcing team operational activities to achieve target key performance indicators, operational level agreements and service levels by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support.
• Understand Business Environment, Workforce Planning outcomes and regional current and future capability requirements as well as any specific talent challenge to be addressed.
• Build strong understanding of competitive environment and targeted talent within the region and for each business segments / capabilities.
• Develop, launch and sustain talent sourcing plans most relevant, effective and efficient for each specific talent segments in order to find the best talent or to encourage them to find J&J. Leverage various sourcing channels (passive sourcing, active sourcing, direct sourcing, phone sourcing, internet sourcing, etc.) and as relevant involvement of third party vendors.
• Oversee the building of Talent Pools and Talent Pipelines by searching for, assessing, identifying and maintaining contact with qualified candidates through a team of trained and motivated managers and professionals.
• Serve as senior Talent Sourcing and Research professional and provide guidance on Region’s best Talent Sourcing practices to Talent Acquisition Leaders and the broader Human Resource (HR) community.
• Plan, Coordinate and implement communication and engagement events with J&J Alumni community in close collaboration with Peers and Corporate Services teams.
• Understand the Key Performance Indicators and operational metrics that are critical to managing service delivery in order to achieve Talent Sourcing Service Level Agreements and meet customer service standards.
• Manage and monitor operational data and Sourcing/Recruitment reports daily; constantly communicating performance with team and actively working to identify and implement interventions to maintain service standards.
• Implement operational practices and reports, including quality audits, standard and ad hoc reports in order to identify issues and take actions to achieve performance goals and targets.
• Implement continuous improvement opportunities to enhance provision of Talent Sourcing services by reviewing and revising operational processes, policies, and standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
• Define, model and enforce standards for maintaining a confidential and sensitive work environment for Talent Sourcing team.
• Provide professional guidance to multiple reporting lines for the Regional Sourcing team.
• Develop Regional Talent Sourcing staff capability, knowledge, skills and understanding of the by organizing frequent functional/ operational training and knowledge sharing activities for members of the team.
• Drive team engagement and adherence to a global culture identity for Global Services, HR and establish a set of values to promote achievement and continuous improvement in conjunction with the overall Global Services organization.
• Create a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community in Global Services, HR in alignment with the Company's Leadership Imperatives.
• Develop a strong pipeline of global, diverse leaders within the Talent Acquisition team and across Global Services, HR. Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
• Manage and motivate Regional Talent Sourcing team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback for performance improvement.
• 8 – 10 years of progressive HR Experience with at least 3 years of talent sourcing experience with demonstrated success in high-volume recruiting for a variety of positions
• Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
• Proven success in establishing, managing and empowering a global virtual team
• Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities necessary to build a cohesive, and focused team
• Ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
• Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key stakeholders
• Experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborative partnership skills with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective execution of HR solutions across the enterprise
• Experience developing strategies in alignment with functional HR strategy to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality service
• Develops approaches in alignment with the overall HR strategy in order to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality service, for global HR solutions within functional area of expertise
• Experience using Service Center technologies, ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR, document management, etc.
• Leverages critical business and HR analytics and reporting within an HR function to manage and monitor performance and business results
• Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization
• Has knowledge of accounting business, financial, and organizational factors in development HR solutions
• Experience executing on integrated HR solutions
• Strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and coaching talent; developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline
• Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
• Strong understanding of HR Operations
• High results orientation and ability to motivate team to high levels of performance
• Strong knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems and applications (e.g. ERP, HRIS, Applicant Management Systems, etc.)
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction
• Ability to provide clear direction quickly and on-demand
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and daily planned and unplanned operational activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; formal presentation and facilitation skills
• Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)