RELX Group Customer Service Advisor in United Kingdom
Customer Support Advisor, Farmplan – West Sussex / Herefordshire
Farmplan is the UK’s leading supplier of farm management software for the agricultural sector. The programs are designed to provide farmers with the right information to meet industry compliance requirements as well as providing performance management information. Our leading programs focus on crop, financial and livestock management.
Farmplan also provide hardware support and IT services for rural businesses including supplying new computers, networks and dedicated IT systems support.
Farmplan customers also benefit from software support provided by our knowledgeable and committed team as well as software training available throughout the UK.
The GateKeeper Customer Support Team provides a wide range of support and training services.You will deal directly with our customers, all of whom will be users of our market leading specialist agricultural crop recording and precision farming software.
Part of a busy team, you will work alongside colleagues sharing their experience and knowledge to provide customers with a high level of support.The support service is available via phone, email and online.
The Customer Support Advisor will manage first response software support enquiries from existing customers.The role requires attention to detail and exceptional customer care skills to manage the variety of queries the team responds to. As part of the team you will also be required to undertake customer software training either online or on site.
- To be fully conversant with our crop recording software. Full product training will be provided on our products to ensure necessary knowledge and skills are developed.
- To answer customer queries in a friendly but professional manner.
- To work alongside our training department, carrying out customer onsite training as required.
- Work closely with our team of contract trainers, sales and support teams, providing effective support and mentoring as required.
Key Skills Required:
- Self-motivated, efficient and ability to work on independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and with good time management skills
- Strong customer service ethos and a passion for customer satisfaction
- High standard of IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and interest in agriculture; specially arable farming technology such as mapping and Precision farming an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
- Basic understanding of principles of financial record keeping and reporting an advantage
- Willingness to travel within UK
- An understanding of the agricultural sector.
Reed Business Information
At Reed Business Information we provide information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI people are driven by an environment focussed on innovation, passion for our products, and collaboration, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salaries
- Group Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
Job: Customer Services - Support & Training
Organization: Reed Business Information Ltd
Title: Customer Service Advisor
Requisition ID: REE007RP
Other Locations: EU-GBR-Ross-on-Wye, EU-GBR-South East