Honeywell Graduate / Sales Intern in United Kingdom
From product form and function, to exceptional customer service, wide distribution and sustainable sourcing to manufacturing techniques, we understand that each of these elements is equally important to our customers.
As the UK’s market leader in the supply of electrical wiring accessories, our aim is to lead the way in considering Sustainable Development in all activities. Our objectives are to provide innovation for the built environment, whilst preserving the natural environment. We will achieve this by reducing our environmental impact, undertaking a number of initiatives.
Our brand values of Quality, Reliability, Safety and Responsibility are embedded at all levels of the company. These, and our unrivalled product portfolio, see us well equipped to face the challenges that lie before us. As ever, our customers are at the centre of everything we do, and MK and Honeywell solutions and technologies are delivering new products and processes which are more energy efficient and less harmful to the environment, this is what we call our ‘Sustainable Opportunities’.
- Achieve targets (Activities/sales/merchandising)
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts/reports for appointed projects and customers.
- Develop a business strategy and Activity Plan to Drive and deliver sales of Honeywell products and solutions for appointed projects/customers.
- Work with the Marketing, Technical Sales Support Team, Customer Service Team, and the wider sales team on proposal and orders
- Plan and prioritize customer/ client contact towards achieving agreed business aims and targets.
- To become fully conversant with and utilize the Honeywell Sales Tools and System Processes to ensure standardization and realization of Goals and Objectives.
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met.
- Actively participate in all required meetings, conference calls and workshops.
Qualifications: Degree qualified Computer literate for Microsoft Office/Outlook with a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint A clean driving license
Experience: Customer facing experience Presenting to internal/external customers Preparation of reports/presentations Manipulation of data from Excel
Skills: Confident, shows optimistic ’can do attitude’ and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed. Proven organizational skills and planning ability. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to prepare and deliver presentations and reports to a professional standard. Ability to prepare and present proposals with internal and external customers Ability to work on your own initiative or within a wider team Ability to meet deadlines, follow through on commitments, and take corrective action where appropriate Manipulation and utilization of data within tools such as Excel
Title: Graduate / Sales Intern
Requisition ID: 00329602