SoSi Dentist in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160418-4245
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Dentist . The Dentist will facilitate managing patient dental exams and dental care, including oral surgery, periodontics, endodontic and general dentistry.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Manages patient dental exams and dental care, including oral surgery, periodontics, endodontic and general dentistry
• Instructing patients on postoperative and general oral healthcare
• Taking and evaluating dental diagnostic x-rays
• Taking impressions and restorations; Administering anesthetics to teeth and gums
• Diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries of gums and teeth
• Supervising Dental Assistant
• Graduate of an accredited dental school in the U.S. or Canada
• Unrestricted dental license from any of the States
• Minimum three years of experience after licensure as a general dentist
• All health care providers and medical support staff must have recent clinical experience in patient care for at least six months out of the past year
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long Hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse condition