SoSi ICU Nurse in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-160418-4250: ICU Nurse
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160418-4250
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an ICU Nurse . The ICU Nurse will facilitate providing prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill and injured patients in Medical/Surgical units.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill and injured patients in Medical/Surgical units
• Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staff
• Provides physical and psychological support for patients, reinforces patient understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
• Measures health outcomes against patient care goals and standards and protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations
• Minimum two years of experience as an ICU Nurse
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• Unrestricted U.S. (State) license
• Maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• All health care providers and medical support staff must have recent clinical experience in patient care for at least six months out of the past year
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long Hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse condition