SoSi Medical Review Officer (OCONUS) in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-160418-4254: Medical Review Officer (OCONUS)
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160418-4254
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Medical Review Officer . The Medical Review Officer will facilitate clinical leadership of domestic and international programs for commercial and government clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Clinical leadership of domestic and international programs for commercial and government clients
• Assists with the managing of day to day activities and prioritizes tasks
• Communicates issues and resolving problems and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements
• The MRO must have extensive experience in clinical policy and management that includes primary care, occupational health, preventive health, pandemic planning, and travel medicine.
• Medical degree, either M.D. or a D.O board certifications in both a Primary Care Specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) and Occupational Medicine
• Hands on clinical experience
• Strategic vision of the domestic and international health care delivery marketplace
• Unrestricted U.S. (State) license
• 7 years of experience in a corporate managerial position is highly desirable
• Onsite health care experience
• Experience with various electronic medical record (EMR) platforms
• Experience with population health management solutions and experience with telemedicine solutions
• All health care providers and medical support staff must have recent clinical experience in patient care for at least six months out of the past year
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long Hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse condition