SoSi Nurse Anesthetist (OCONUS) in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-151230-4053: Nurse Anesthetist (OCONUS)
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Employee/Consultant/Contractor
Requisition Number 4-151230-4053
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Nurse Anesthetist . The Nurse Anesthetist is responsible for administering anesthetics to patients undergoing medical, dental, and surgical procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Administers anesthetics to patients undergoing medical, dental, and surgical procedures
• Obtains supplies and equipment ready for procedures
• Studies and interprets pre-surgical tests to determine how the anesthetic will affect the patient
• Assures that adequate blood supply is on hand in case of an emergency
• Documents care delivered and follows up care required
• Communicates issues; obtains approvals, resolves problems, and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, new task efforts, and new policy requirements
• Completes of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist school in the U.S
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Nurse Anesthetists
• Unrestricted U.S. (State) license as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• All health care providers and medical support staff must have recent clinical experience in patient care for at least six months out of the past year
•Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
•Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
•Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.