SoSi Pharmacist in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160624-4453
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Pharmacist . The Pharmacist will be filling prescriptions, verifying instructions from physicians on the proper amounts of medication to be given.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Fills prescriptions, verifies instructions from physicians on the proper amounts of medication to be given
• Verifies dosage regimen for accuracy and specified amount to be within the standard dosing range and frequency
• Ensures prescriptions are filled accurately and in a timely manner
• Maintains the security of controlled substances as well as an accurate log of dispensation, waste, etc., and overseeing the work of pharmacy technicians
• BS or Pharm D from a school of pharmacy approved by a state board of pharmacy or accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE)
• Hold and maintain a current unrestricted U.S. (State) license to practice as a Pharmacist
• Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Pharmacist, experience in both a hospital and ambulatory pharmacy
• Maintain current certification in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Must have recent experience in the position (at least 6 months out of the past year)
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long Hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse condition