SoSi Pharmacy Technician in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-160624-4455: Pharmacy Technician
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160624-4455
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Pharmacy Technician . The Pharmacy Technician will be filling prescriptions under the direction of the Pharmacist / qualified medical provider.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Fills prescriptions under the direction of the Pharmacist / qualified medical provider
• Verifies instructions from physicians on the proper amounts of medication to be given
• Ensures prescriptions are filled accurately and in a timely manner
• Maintains the security of controlled substances as well as an accurate log of dispensation, waste, etc.
• Completed a formal Pharmacy Technician training program leading to a diploma, certificate or an associate’s degree
• U.S. Military Pharmacy technical school training certification (4P0X1, 68Q, or HM-8482) will also fulfill this requirement
• Two years of experience as a Pharmacy Technician is required
• Maintain current certification in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• Must have recent experience in the position (at least 6 months out of the past year)
• Living and working conditions at assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
• Long Hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
• Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse condition