SoSi Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner-Lead in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-151230-4054: Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner-Lead
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Employee/Consultant/Contractor
Requisition Number 4-151230-4054
**This position is contingent upon contract award**
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – Lead . The Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner – Lead is responsible for coordinating and initiating MASCAL exercises in support of the Medical Served Support Iraq (MSSI).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Coordinates and initiates MASCAL exercises
• Provides chart review standards and processes
• Provides evacuation plans and procedures to personnel
• Provides expectations to staff along with performance evaluations, personnel accountability procedures and documentation, Medevac procedures and protocols, serious incident reporting, vehicle access requests and maintenance, and facility environment care ensuring personnel keep med lab equipment operational at all times
• Minimum of three years of experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
• Two years of experience in a leadership role is preferred
• Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioners with emergency medicine experience are highly desirable
• Mid-Level Providers who recently completed a Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) course or comparable advanced trauma course featuring “live tissue” or simulation training are very desirable
• Mid-Level Providers will hold current national certification such as NCCPA, AANP, or ANCC and maintain a current unrestricted licensure from any state during the period of employment
• Maintains current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), and Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
• All health care providers and medical support staff must have recent clinical experience in patient care for at least six months out of the past year
•Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
•Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
•Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.