SoSi Program Manager - Medical in Iraq
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-161008-4681: Program Manager - Medical
Job Category Medical Professionals
Duty Location Overseas - Iraq
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-161008-4681
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for serving as the central point of contact for programmatic issues
Essential Job Duties:
• Serves as the central point of contact for programmatic issues
• The Program Manager is capable of effective oral and written communication and shall maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of the Contractor’s proposal, the terms and conditions of the contract and any contract modifications
• The Program Manager shall be responsible for all Contractor personnel, promoting operational efficiencies and ensuring activities and resources are aligned to meet contract objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Health Services, or related field
• Program Management Certification preferred
• 15 years of progressive experience in managing, directing, and implementing medical support services
• Must have experience in successfully managing a diverse group of functional activities, subordinate groups of professional and administrative personnel
• Must be experienced in management and control of large funds and resources, and demonstrated capability in managing complex, multi-task Government contracts
• Must have experience in administering and leading project utilizing standardized Program Management methodologies
•Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable
•Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions
•Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions
Disclaimer:The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.