State Street Oversight Administrator (A2) in Luxembourg
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The Role –
- Implement and adhere to the IFDS Luxembourg Oversight Model for all operational activities outsourced by IFDS Luxembourg to outsourcing service providers
- Ensure Compliance with Luxembourg Outsourcing regulations.
- Contribute to the outsourcing process monitoring programme independently sampling activities completed by outsourcing partners
- Build strong working relationships with management and staff across all functions to achieve oversight objectives
- Ensure changes in operational activities are reflected in delegated services and SLAs.
- Attend and contribute to operational, risk and audit meetings as required, and actively contribute to TA-wide initiatives and focus groups
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc oversight reporting to Management. Periodically review MIS reporting provided by the outsourcing service providers
- Attend and participate in Oversight Governance Calls as required i.e. schedule video conference, meeting minutes, actions etc...
The Profile –
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a financial services or banking environment.
- Third level / university degree in a relevant discipline, e.g. Business, Finance etc.
- Procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations affecting the TA business, including anti-money laundering, UCITs IV and Regulatory Reporting requirements
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly formal report writing.
- Team oriented,
- Analytical mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with a positive can do attitude.
- Self-starter, ability to work on own initiative.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As part of State Street pre-hire background screening process, we apply a risk-based approach to determine the requirement of carrying out such checks on candidates, including criminal record checks. This role is judged to be sufficiently sensitive to warrant carrying out a criminal record check. By applying for this job you are consenting to State Street completing background checks including criminal record checks
Job Title: Oversight Administrator (A2)
Job ID: 162966
Full/Part Time: Full FTE