Google Industry Analyst Lead in Singapore
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to enhance Google's reputation with clients.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of a specific industry sector, its competitive landscape, client products, and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
- Provide leadership, decision-making frameworks, analytic guidance, and business judgment to drive projects.
- Assume primary responsibility for structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives, developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Develop new marketing collateral using industry, marketing, and third-party research to support the Sales team in all the vertical-specific tactical strategies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of relevant work experience, including experience manipulating data sets.
- Advanced level of proficiency in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Self-driven personality with strong analytical as well as communication skills (Consulting background).
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills.