Arthur J. Gallagher Account Manager External TPA in United States
At Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. (GB) we are constantly seeking skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take exceptional performance to heart. The professionals we hire help us maintain our reputation as one of the most progressive property/casualty third party claims service organizations in our industry and throughout the world. Gallagher Bassett provides services to Fortune 1000 companies throughout 100 offices worldwide. For the past several years GB has ranked among the largest TPA's by Business Insurance Magazine and was also a recipient of the Business Insurance Readers' Choice award for "Best Third Party Claims Administrator." If you're looking for a professional career with an industry leader then you have come to the right place. Wherever your interests lie, we're sure you will agree on one thing: our continued prosperity hinges on our greatest resource --- our people.
Responsible for the day-to-day account management for 25+ routine/moderately complex client accounts, typically $125K or less in annual revenue. Manages an assigned book of business, covering multiple industries and client locations, building, expanding, and solidifying relationships with existing clients. Primarily focused on delivering exceptional service to all clients within book. Solves common issues and identifies client concerns/opportunities and drives solutions with limited guidance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as single point of contact for clients; highly responsive to requests and has demonstrated ability to solve common AM challenges (e.g., banking, reports, etc.) providing leverage to his/her manager.
- Develops client trust and confidence.
- Renews own accounts of low to moderate complexity with limited assistance.
- Organizes and leads effective group meetings on behalf of client(claims reviews).
- Facilitates discussions effectively, selling value of GB services.
- Perceived as critical link between client, management and claims operations.
- Requires minimal levels of supervision in areas like responsiveness, renewal planning/delivery and analytics.
- Obtains data through internal tools and manipulates to identify trends and meaningful information for clients.
- Executes and presents analysis results proficiently.
- Demonstrates effective project management skills by conveying and managing what and when deliverables from others are needed.
- Stays current on company and industry developments.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 or more years related experience
- Insurance license
- Solid understanding of risk, insurance, and claims
- Strong working knowledge of GB products and services.
- Has completed training and/or certification courses to demonstrate knowledge in these areas.
- Able to travel approximately 30% - 35%.
- Industry designations highly preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Delivers all messages (written or verbally) in a concise, logical manner with focus on insights and decisions/action.
- Navigates nearly all sensitive situations with poise and confidence.
- Confident when communicating, often gets point across.
- Prioritizes work effectively.
- Can assess information (data, trends) and quickly identify the salient points for further investigation or discussion with client.
- Understands drivers of risk, key individuals within the company and industry/competitor developments.
- Can discuss client’s business beyond claims.
- Robust understanding of risk, insurance and claim industry information and trends.
- Knows what to look for and why in given industry.
- Creates positive team environment for others, including adjuster team members.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Rolling Meadows
Organization: Gallagher Bassett Services
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Req ID: 38568