Arthur J. Gallagher Account Manager Senior in United States
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day account management of largest and most complex client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels
- Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement
- Has retention goals
Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
or -- High school diploma/GED and 10 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
- License required
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Professional designation may be preferred, such as CPCU, CIC or ARM
- Minimum 1 year experience with A.J. Gallagher is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly diagnose critical issues
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Shreveport
Organization: Gallagher Benefit Services
Req ID: 38418