OSF Healthcare Application Systems Analyst – Diagnostic Experience Architecture Lab in United States
The Application System Analyst will evaluate, plan, design, configure and project manage implementations of commercial software application systems. Analyze, test, troubleshoot and maintain installed systems and support users. Provide documentation to support system design, testing and training. Assist with the management of customer expectations and customer interactions and participates in team quality management initiatives.
FOCUS: This Architecture role is responsible for new implementations, developments and enhancing applications related to Lab Information Systems, blood banks and lab instrument interfaces.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor's degree in computer related field (or associate's degree in computer related field with equivalent education or experience) is required.
- Epic Certification within the application being utilized must be obtained within in 18 months of hire and certifications must be maintained.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using HL7 interface, x-12 EDI, or other data exchange.
- Knowledge and experience with the use of desktop applications. (MS Office and MS Project)
- technologies as it applies to application support.
- Ability to effectively communicate to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to develop detailed specifications for medium to complex configuration of OSF applications.
- Facilitate and document application design sessions.
- Evaluate, tests, and troubleshoot application issues.
- Develop integrated test scripts, comprehensively test and document the results of testing for the application supported.
- Facilitate basic projects from requirements gathering, scoping, obtaining buy-in from other departments/business units, planning, and implementing basic technology/application solutions.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: * Currently holds EPIC Certification. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Applicants will be afforded equal opportunity without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability or an unfavorable discharge from military service.
Experience the OSF culture and community by clicking here.
Organization: *Information Technology
Title: Application Systems Analyst – Diagnostic Experience Architecture Lab
Requisition ID: IT 000270