Arthur J. Gallagher Assistant Account Executive - Parramatta in United States
Provide important and high volume support to our broking team with both administration and client servicing.
You will be joining one of Australia’s growth stories and playing a role in shaping the future world for more than 100,000 clients ranging from SMEs through to large multi-national corporations, affinity partners and trade & industry associations. Headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, we have grown from humble origins to become one of the world’s largest insurance and risk management business.
Whether you are in a front-line sales role, part of our back-office support team or somewhere in between, choosing Gallagher could be one of your smartest career moves and a unique opportunity to watch the future unfold.
We look forward to meeting you!
What is the role?
As an Assistant Account Executive you will provide important and high volume support to our broking team with both administration and client servicing. This will involve pivotal tasks including.
- Administration support on new business and renewal policies.
- Daily correspondence via phone and email with clients, brokers, underwriters and other key stakeholders with some face to face contact with major clients
- Managing and maintaining the debtor process and internal audit process
- Ensuring internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate
What will we offer?
- Ongoing training, mentoring and genuine career opportunities
- A social, close knit office and environment
- A secure long term opportunity within a successful team
- Numerous insurance discounts and perks
What are we looking for?
Demonstrated administration experience within a professional office environment
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong PC skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
How to apply?
Please apply for the position online via our careers website.
Should you have any questions, please contact Kirsty Patterson, Recruitment Business Partner for a confidential conversation at Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9424 1782.
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing
Primary Location: Australia-New South Wales-Parramatta
Organization: Gallagher Global Brokerage-ANZ
Job Level: Entry Level
Req ID: 38400