Arthur J. Gallagher Benefit Consultant in United States
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
We continue to grow year over year – it’s never been a more exciting time to join Gallagher!
Why work for us?
Throughout our history, Gallagher has remained at the forefront of the industry through tireless innovation, excellent client service, and strong profitable relationships with our insurance markets, which we recognize play a crucial role in meeting our clients’ needs. The Gallagher Way demonstrates our passion. We hire leaders and pride ourselves on our atmosphere, team focus, flexible work hours and unlimited opportunities for growth!
How will you contribute to the business?
As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for leading strategy and service on key accounts which are critical to the growth of our business. You will use your business insight and strong dedication to client service to make ensure that no stone is left unturned. Your leadership team with give you autonomy but work closely with you to support you every step of the way. Your strong project management skills will allow you to build strategic relationships with your internal and external business partners.
- You will manage an assigned book of business and seek out ways to grow our relationships in the marketplace
- You will take a leadership role in maintaining client/carrier relationships
- You will drive communication with carriers/vendors regarding group renewals, sales and customer service issues
- You will consult on the evaluation and implementation of benefit programs, and provide creative solutions
- You will lead all deliverables for employee benefit meetings which may include year-end, mid-year projections, renewals and annual enrollment
- Your goals will revolve around account retention and you know what it means to focus and commit to getting the job done
Do you have what it takes it be considered?
- High school education or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- Life and Health license preferred; CEBS designation or study to prepare for preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, service or administration of employee benefit plans and have a strong and sound expertise in self-funding
- Poses a complete and thorough understanding of employee benefits insurance
- Consider yourself a self-starter, self-motivated, assertive, enthusiastic, high energy, self-directed and people oriented.
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Job: Client Service/Account Management
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Peoria
Organization: Gallagher Benefit Services
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Req ID: 31208