Penn Power Group Business Development Manager in United States
Business Development Manager – Mid Atlantic Region (Philadelphia to New York)
Take your career to the next level as a Business Development Manager. Penn Power Group has been in business for over 50 years and is known for our great customer service, innovative solution development and ability to adapt to changing markets. We hire the best in their fields – results-focused professionals with the skills to achieve project goals across multiple industries.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Are you High energy, self-starter, serious minded, capable of initiating and building productive relationships? If yes, N2 Integrated Energy Solutions, is a provider of energy solutions for commercial and manufacturing customers. We are currently looking to add a new business development manager to our team in the Mid-Atlantic region between Philadelphia to New York.
- Provide sales coverage to achieve revenue, profit, and coverage goals set by management.
- Developed opportunities for business with end users, and others.
- Identified, develop and called on end user accounts to develop direct sales potential.
- Evaluated technical requirements and energy costs required to identify feasible projects.
- Developed technical and commercial proposals for consideration by purchasers, influencers, and consulting engineers.
- Effectively presented projects, applications, and proposals as required to purchasers, influencers, and consulting engineers.
- Knowledge about the market, products, applications, and opportunities.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good oral, written and interpersonal skills, and be capable of learning, working independently, exhibiting common sense, and, good judgment.
- Strong leadership skills.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Used market information to develop new markets and develop opportunities, specify, propose and close integrated energy solution opportunities.
- Worked directly with end users to develop opportunities that provided direct sales or coordinated transactions with other purchasers and consulting engineers.
- Evaluated technical requirements and energy costs as required to identify feasible projects.
- Developed technical and commercial proposals for consideration by the customer base.
- Maintained a corporate marketing database inclusive of call reports, proposals, lost sales reports and other documents.
- Competitive salary including an aggressive incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance and 401(k)
- A fun work environment where our teammates feel appreciated
For more information about PENN Power Group, please visit our website at www.pennpowergroup.com
Please no phone calls.
Penn Power Group is a federal contractor and has implemented an affirmative action plan to ensure equal employment opportunities for females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and qualified targeted veterans. We make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities to apply for employment. Contact Kelly Vanderbilt at email@example.com or 215 335 0500 ONLY if you wish to request an accommodation or if you wish to be included in our affirmative action program. Resumes sent to this address will not be accepted.
Requisition Number: 16-0138
Post Date: 8/16/2016
Title: Business Development Manager
Number of Openings: 1