Arthur J. Gallagher Case Manager in United States
Case Manager – Worker’s Compensation VIC
Gallagher Bassett (GB) is Australia and New Zealand's premier third party claims administrator. We manage claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured organisations. We are part of the leading global risk management and insurance group Arthur J Gallagher & Co, with over 26,000 great people worldwide in over 140 countries.
Through a team geographically dispersed throughout Australia, GB provides a suite of claims management and related services out of CBD offices located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide and in New Zealand from Auckland, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin.
We are proud to be one of 124 companies from 19 countries and representing 52 industry categories, named on the Ethisphere Institute’s 2017 World’s Most Ethical Companies list for the sixth consecutive year.
Currently we are seeking multiple Case Managers to join our office located in Melbourne CBD.
These positions are permanent full time and will see you provide a cost effective, professional and customer focused workers compensation claims service through processing and managing a portfolio of low risk claims.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of Medical Expenses Only and Closed Period Claims
- Provide Workers Compensation claims advice to all stakeholders
- Provide customer service to injured workers
- Comply with the relevant Acts and other relevant Legislative requirements
- Build rapport with providers and employers to monitor effective medical and like programs for injured workers
- Utilise claims management tools to influence return to work
- Liaise with providers and employers to monitor effective medical and like programs for injured workers
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PC Literate – Excel and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Knowledge of general business and administrative practices
- Analytical / problem solving skills
- The ability to learn quickly
- Emotional objectivity
What we can offer you:
- Attractive remuneration packaging
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
- Personal touches like weekly fruit bowls and birthday celebrations
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
If you think you can make a positive difference to our business we want to hear from you today!
Click on* Apply for this Job.*
Only people with the right to work in this country will be considered for this position.
Agency candidates will not be considered for this role.
Primary Location: Australia-Victoria-Melbourne
Organization: Gallagher Bassett Services
Req ID: 38668